Johnson & Johnson Pharmacy Student Scholarship
In 2021, Johnson & Johnson partnered with NMF to establish the Johnson and Johnson Pharmacy Student Scholarship, designed to build healthier communities by increasing the pipeline of pharmacists who come from underrepresented backgrounds in medicine and healthcare. This two-year Scholarship program will award twenty (20) $15,000 awards to rising URM 2nd or 3rd year pharmacy students, who are enrolled in their final 2 years at the five (5) US accredited HBCU schools of pharmacy, and who have demonstrated leadership and commitment to serving medically underserved communities. Scholars will receive $5,000 in year 1 of the scholarship, and $10,000 in year 2 of the scholarship, provided they meet all renewal criteria. Mentorship opportunities may be available.
Only applications from students enrolled in one of the following 5 HBCU Pharmacy Schools will be considered:
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences in Tallahassee, FL (2022-2023 P3 applicants only)
- Howard University College of Pharmacy in Washington, DC (2022-2023 P3 applicants only)
- Texas Southern University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in Houston, TX (2022-2023 P3 applicants only)
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore School of Pharmacy and Health Professions in Princess Anne, MD (2022-2023 P2 applicants only)
- Xavier University College of Pharmacy in New Orleans, LA (2022-2023 P3 applicants only)
2022 applications are now closed.