The National Medical Fellowships (NMF) Service-Learning Programs provide special opportunities for students to work hands-on to enhance healthcare delivery in underrepresented communities. These programs match students with mentors, often eminent NMF alumni, and focus on areas of critical clinical/public health need. Click on a program name to learn each program’s eligibility and requirements.
Current Service Learning Programs
- Bristol Myers Squibb Foundation Clinical Investigator Pipeline Program (BMSF CIPP)
- Genentech/NMF Diversity Innovation Fellowship Program
- Johnson & Johnson/NMF Alliance for Inclusion in Medicine Scholarship Program
- NMF Primary Care Leadership Program
- NMF/BD Primary Care Leadership Program (2022 Spring Semester)
- United Health Foundation/NMF Diverse Medical Scholars Program