The National Medical Fellowships (NMF) Service-Learning Programs provide special opportunities for students to work hands-on to enhance healthcare delivery in underrepresented communities. These programs match students with mentors, often eminent NMF alumni, and focus on areas of critical clinical/public health need. Click on a program name to learn each program’s eligibility and requirements.
- Aetna Foundation/NMF Primary Care Service Learning Program at Morehouse
- California Community Service-Learning Program
- GE-NMF Primary Care Leadership Program
- Dr. David Monash/Harry Lloyd and Elizabeth Pawlette Marshall Medical Student Scholarship Program
- Neighborhood Diabetes Education Program
- United Health Foundation/NMF Diverse Medical Scholars Program